UGOCHRIST ENERGY is committed to maintaining the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal information of our users.
UGOCHRIST ENERGY collects information that is voluntarily provided by you when you access this site, which in addition to other information, may be used to identify you in person or other persons you refer to us. We also collect non-personal information, which is automatically collected and stored when you access this site.
This includes any information, either in addition to other information or independently, which may be used to identify and contact you as a person or any other persons you refer to us. These information include:
- Name, telephone number, physical address, email address, date of birth and driving license number.
- Credit or debit card numbers, credit history, income information, employment details and payment history.
- Customer service requests that contain personal information.
If you are redirected to this site via social network services, websites or apps, information collected by UGOCHRIST ENERGY may also include username and or ID associated with that particular service.
By accessing our site via other websites or services, you allow us to gather, store as well as use such information collected about you.
All your personally identifying information is not collected automatically, only until you have voluntarily authorized us to do so, either through our site or via other services.
When you use our site, certain information are created and saved by our site. These information include:
- Log entry information – these include information such as IP addresses, browser type used and its settings, operating system used, domain name of your ISP, specific pages visited on our site and the length of visit.
- Cookies – these are technological data used for tracking, such as pixel tabs, web beacons, etc. these information are collected for the purposes of improving our customers’ browsing experience only.
- Market data – these are information collected to enable us monitor trends in the markets and activities that directly or indirectly affect us. These may include distribution utility accounts, marketing channels, product names, brands, terms of contract, financial information, etc.
The following section describes how UGOCHRIST ENERGY uses the collected information.
UGOCHRIST ENERGY uses personal information collected to specifically identify you when providing our services and products you selected and allow smooth service delivery and running of business operations.
We reserve the right to share such personal information with other third party service providers or use your device or IP address to identify you where we believe it is necessary so as to:
- Conform to legal requirements.
- Defend or protect our property and legal rights or that of our users.
- Prevent, investigate or take legal actions against illegal undertakings, suspected fraud or situations that involve threats to people’s safety or infringement of terms and conditions of using our website.
We may also use personal information to allow you take part in promotional programs like referring a friend, sweepstakes, contests, special events, blogs, etc.
UGOCHRIST ENERGY uses non-personal information in various ways such as analyzing website traffic, determining and understanding consumer needs and improving product and service delivery. We may also use such information for marketing purposes by itself as well as integrating it with other information collected from other users.
We may also share non-personal information about you with third parties or affiliates so as to achieve our marketing and business goals.
HOW UGOCHRIST SHARES INFROMATION
By using this site, products and services, you authorize us to share your information, both personal and non-personal information with other third parties and affiliates so as to fulfill the product or service orders you requested.
- UGOCHRIST ENERGY may use services of third parties to process non-personal and personal information on our behalf for the purposes of security testing of our systems or installation of new software.
- Your information may also be shared with affiliates, employees, consultants, contractors, suppliers among other parties who may need it to assist us establish, manage and maintain our business relations.
- We may also share your information with our marketing partners so as to enable them market our services and products efficiently.
Third parties are required by UGOCHRIST ENERGY to enter into contract agreement with us, which restricts them from disclosing your information further other than for the purposes of carrying out activities we have agreed upon. Such companies are not authorized to trade, rent or sell your personal information.
While we have contractual agreement that prohibits them from doing so, UGOCHRIST ENERGY cannot guarantee that such third party companies will not infringe their contractual obligations.
TRANSFER OR SALE OF ASSETS
- Additionally, if UGOCHRIST ENERGY is declared insolvent or reorganized as required by law, any information held by us will be treated as our property and thus may be sold to third parties as permitted by the laws applicable.
- In the course of doing business, UGOCHRIST ENERGY may purchase or sell its assets from or to other entities. If our assets are acquired by another entity, your personal and non-personal information associated with such assets might be transferred to as well as used by the new owner.
UGOCHRIST ENERGY reserves the right to reveal or disclose any personal or non-personal information in the event that we are mandated by the law to do so, with respect to copyright infringement claims or if we have the belief that such action is necessary so as to:
- Adhere to the requirements of legal process or law.
- Fulfill a request by the government.
- Protect our site, rights and properties.
- Protect safety and health of users of our site or the public in general
KNOWLEDGE ABOUT YOUR INFROMATION USE
Our main agenda is to provide our customers with meaningful and simple choices on how we use your information. By selecting our services and products, you have the control over your choices.
- Personal information accuracy – it is of vital importance that you supply UOGCHRIST ENERGY with accurate and up to date personal information.
- Access to your information – if you would like to know what personal information about you is UGOCHRIST ENERGY holding, or would like to make an update, kindly contact us. It may be impossible to completely delete or change any incorrect personal information held about you, but we will strive to ensure that it is done as requested.
All personal and non-personal information held by UGOCHRIST ENERGY is stored on our secure servers in the United States. As such, processing of your personal or non-personal information may take place on servers that are not located in your country of residence.
- We have implemented substantial and reasonable measures to ensure that your information is protected against theft, loss, misuse or alteration within our control. However, there is no 100 percent guarantee on safe transmission of information over the internet or wireless connections. As such, UGOCHRIST ENERGY CANNOT warrant or guarantee that the information you transmit to us via the internet will be secure. Therefore you acknowledge to make the transfers at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any destruction or theft of personal information that occurs during transmission. In case your information has been compromised, we shall notify you via email address. We may also delay the notification process as long as necessary while carrying out analysis to determine the depth of breach so as to restore necessary integrity to our systems and abide by requirements of law.
MINOR’S INFORAMTION PRIVACY
UGOCHRIST ENERGY does not offer services or products that can be purchased by children under 18 years. With regard to that, we do not gather personal information from children. Parents or guardians should contact us if they believe that they have disclosed information of their children to us. Parents or guardians of children below 18 years may request deletion and prohibit use of such information.
REFERENCED OR LINKED SITES